Week 5 — 40 Days of Fasting Guide
Day 29: Monday October 23 // Praying for the worldwide body of Christ
The Spirit of Truth abides in me and teaches me all things. He guides me into all truth.
I trust in the Lord with all my heart and lean not to my own understanding.
I do follow the good Shepherd, for I know His voice, a stranger I will not follow.
The Holy Spirit is teaching me all things and bringing all things to my remembrance
- Colossians 1:9-11 – “For this reason we also, since the day we heard it, do not cease to pray for you, and to ask that you may be filled with the knowledge of His will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding;
- 10 that you may walk worthy of the Lord, fully pleasing Him, being fruitful in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God; 11 strengthened with all might, according to His glorious power, for all patience and longsuffering with joy”
The worldwide body of Christ will know God’s will, will be fruitful in ministry and strengthen by intimacy with God.
Day 30: Tuesday October 24 // Praying for the worldwide body of Christ
God’s Spirit is upon me and he has put his words in my mouth; those words shall not depart out of my mouth, nor out of the mouth of my children, nor out of the mouth of my children’s children.
As I continue in God’s word I shall have the knowledge of the truth and it shall set me free.
2 Thessalonians 3: 1-2 – “Finally, brethren, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may run swiftly and be glorified, just as it is with you, 2 and that we may be delivered from unreasonable and wicked men; for not all have faith.”
- The Word of God will increase its effectiveness on earth as God releases His power on it.
Day 31: Wednesday October 25 // Praying for the worldwide body of Christ
I am a believer and these signs follow me: I speak with new tongues, I take authority over the devil, I lay hands on the sick and they recover.
I am complete in him who is the head of all principality and power.
That which I refuse to allow here God also refuses to allow, and that which I do allow God also allows to come to pass here on earth.
Acts 4: 29-31 – “Now, Lord, look on their threats, and grant to Your servants that with all boldness they may speak Your word, 30 by stretching out Your hand to heal, and that signs and wonders may be done through the name of Your holy Servant Jesus.”
31 And when they had prayed, the place where they were assembled together was shaken; and they were all filled with the Holy Spirit, and they spoke the word of God with boldness.”
- The worldwide body of Christ will be imparted with boldness to speak and God will release healing, signs and wonders through the ministration of the Word.
Day 32: Thursday October 26 // Praying for personal consecration
I am not conformed to this world but I am transformed by renewing my mind by the word of God.
I let no corrupt words come out of my mouth but that which is good to edifying.
The Holy Spirit is teaching me all things and bringing all things to my remembrance.
I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that you present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to God, which is your reasonable service. 2 And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.
The Word of God will continually transform my mind and shape my thoughts.
Day 33: Friday October 27 // Praying for personal consecration
I am firmly rooted in Christ and am now being built up in Him.
I speak truth in love and grow up into Him in all things.
- Ephesians 3: 16-19 – “ that He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with might through His Spirit in the inner man, 17 that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; that you, being rooted and grounded in love, 18 may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the width and length and depth and height— 19 to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge; that you may be filled with all the fullness of God.”
God will continue to strengthen my inner through His Spirit as I dwell in the love of Christ which surpasses knowledge
Day 34: Saturday October 28 // Praying for personal consecration
I died with Christ and I have been raised up with Christ. My life is now hidden With Christ in God. Christ is now my life.
I have been saved and set apart according to God’s doing.
I am one of God’s living stones, being built up in Christ as a spiritual house.
2 Timothy 2: 20-21 - But in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and silver, but also of wood and clay, some for honor and some for dishonor.
21 Therefore if anyone cleanses himself from the latter, he will be a vessel for honor, sanctified and useful for the Master, prepared for every good work.
I have been saved and set apart to faithfully, diligently and wholeheartedly serve God.
Day 35: Sunday October 29 // Praying for personal consecration
The Lord will lead me in paths that I have never known; He will make the darkness light before me and the crooked things straight.
But as for me, I will sing about your power. Each morning I will sing with joy about your unfailing love. For you have been my refuge, a place of safety when I am in distress.
- 1 Peter 2:9 – “ But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people, that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light”
I will praise the Lord at all times.
Testimonies ending on Friday Night Prayer/Prayer Retreat
October 30th – November 3rd