Week 2—40 Days of Fasting Guide
Day 8: Monday October 2 // Co-Laborers
God has called us to be co-laborers with Christ and we avail ourselves for this great task.
God has commanded us to pray for laborers to bring in the harvest. We receive the grace and the burden to pray.
- Matthew 9:37-38: The harvest is truly plentiful, but the laborers are few. Pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he will send forth the laborers into his harvest.
- Philippians 4:19: But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
- That God will call, equip, and send laborers into the harvest including us.
- That God will supply all our emotional, financial, and spiritual needs as we pray and avail ourselves for Kingdom business.
Day 9: Tuesday October 3 // Being Fruitful
Jesus our role model was a servant, and we surrender ourselves to be used as vessels in your hands Lord to advance God’s Kingdom.
We shall serve the Lord in our communities and go to the nations of the world to minister to people.
- Matthew 20:28: Even as the son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many.
- Zechariah 4:6b: Not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit says the Lord of hosts.
- That God will raise believers who are trained for the market place, and open doors for ministry as they meet the physical needs of the people.
- For Holy Spirit power and gifts to be manifested in and through the people as they go.
Day 10: WednesdayOctober 4 // God depends on me
Thank you for making us part of the Great Commission Lord. By your grace we shall go into all the nations.
Thank you Lord that your presence is with us always even as we go.
- Matthew 28:19-20: Go ye therefore and teach all nations, baptizing them in the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. Teaching them to observe whatsoever things I have commanded you: and lo, am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.
- BWOMI will continue to have the burden for harvesting the nations, and praying for laborers.
- That many apostles, pastors, prophets, evangelists, teachers, missionaries/laborers will be raised and sent out to the field.
Day 11: Thursday October 5 // We are equipped
Thank you Lord that you have chosen and anointed us as laborers in your vineyard.
We will bear much fruit that will remain and bring glory to your Name.
- John 15:16: Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you that you should go and bring forth fruit, and that fruit will remain: that whatsoever you shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give you.
That God will give BWOMI wisdom and strategies to bring forth much fruit that will remain.
That BWOMI shall experience spiritual, emotional, and financial growth, harvest of souls, strong relationships, and Care Groups increase by reason of the anointing.
Day 12: Friday October 6 // Rain Holy Spirit! Rain!
Lord we have your DNA and therefore desire to see all men saved and come to your Kingdom.
We open our hearts for the Holy Spirit to groan and intercede through us for the lost souls.
- 1 Timothy 2:1, 4: I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men. ….For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior; who will have all men saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.
- Romans 8:26: Likewise the Spirit also helps our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit himself makes intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
- That God will pour afresh upon us the Spirit of intercession as we engage ourselves in the harvest.
- That interceding for Bethel Leadership, congregation, nations, and unbelievers shall become a lifestyle.
Day 13: Saturday October 8 // Speaking into existence.
We have received the Holy Ghost power and are therefore witnesses of Jesus Christ.
We are bold and nothing will stop us from spreading the Good News
- Acts 1:8: But you shall receive power after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judea, and in Samaria, and unto the utter most parts of the earth.
- Acts 4:31: And when they had prayed, the place was shaken where they were assembled together; and they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and they spoke the word of God with boldness.
- For boldness to witness about Jesus Christ wherever we go.
- For evangelistic eyes to see opportunities and to seize them promptly.
Day 14: Sunday October 8// Right Believing
The Kingdom of God is our priority and God is adding to us all that we need daily.
God has blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ Jesus.
- Matthew 6:33: But seek ye first the Kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
- Ephesians 1:3: Blessed be the God and Father our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ.
- Seeking and serving God shall become a priority in our lives.
- For wisdom to tap into the spiritual, emotional, and financial blessings that God has already bestowed upon as we labor in his vineyard.
- And for the lost to be reached like never before
Prayers for the Evangelistic Sunday
Prayer for the names on the prayer wall
Prayer for the worldwide body of Christ
October 23rd – October 29th
Testimonies ending on Friday Night Prayer/Prayer Retreat
October 30th – November 3rd