21 Days of Prayer and Fasting (April 10-30)
The combination of prayer and fasting is a powerful way to prepare to experience God’s presence and all that God has planned for your life. It is also a means to deepen your walk with Him as you proclaim more of Him and less of you. As we embark on this journey of prayer and fasting, we believe the Lord for divine fruitfulness in our own lives and in the lives of our families, friends, and communities.
We pray that you will experience the presence and power of God in an extraordinary way as you commit yourself to Him over the next twenty‐one days. May God continue to bless you and enlarge you as you seek Him first!
Conference Line Prayer: Mon - Fri // 5am - 6am and 6am - 7am
Conference line information: (641) 715.3865 // Code: 478244.
First week (4/10 – 4/14):
- Fast Type: One meal a day in moderation
- Monday – Tuesday: Prayer in Covenant Hall @ 7:30pm
- Wednesday: Prayer at various CareGroups
- Thursday 4/13 : Prayer in Covenant Hall @ 7:30pm
- Good Friday 4/14: Church service in Sanctuary @ 7:30pm—Seven Words of the Cross
Second week (4/17 – 4/21):
- Fast Type: Vegetables and fruits in moderation
- Monday – Tuesday: Prayer on prayer line - Time: 8pm-9pm
- Wednesday: Prayer at CareGroups.
- Thursday: Prayer on prayer line - Time: 8pm to 9pm
- Friday: Kingdom Institute @ 7:30 and Prayer in Covenant Hall @ 8:30pm
Third week (4/24- 4/28):
- Fast Type: Choose either of the two types of fasts listed for the first week and the second week.
- Monday – Tuesday: Prayer on prayer line. Time: 8pm-9pm
- Wednesday : Prayer at CareGroups
- Thursday and Friday: Kingdom Institute @ 7:30 and Prayer in Covenant Hall @ 8:30pm
- (2 Cor. 4:3-5) Pray that the light of the glorious Gospel will shine in the hearts of unbelievers, and that the Holy Spirit will open their blind eyes to see the truth. That the blood of Jesus will destroy powers of darkness over their lives, and the anointing will break the yokes keeping them bound.
- (Jeremiah 1:10) Pray for the nations - to root out, and to pull down, to destroy, and throw down the powers of darkness and their weapons. Then build and plant the Kingdom of God in the nations as we enthrone Jesus as Lord over all.
- (Acts 1:8) That we be witness of Jesus in our Jerusalem, Judea, Samaria, and the outermost parts of the world. Pray for all of us to have boldness to evangelize everywhere we go.
- (Numbers 17:23) Care Groups: That every Bethelite will join a Care Group for fellowship and breaking the Word together. That evangelism will be an integral part of the system so that souls with be added. Disciples and leaders will be produced in the Care Groups. Spiritual and numerical growth will be the result.
- (Isaiah 59:21) That the youth will be rooted and grounded in the Word of God, and the Spirit of God will rest upon them mightily all their lives. That each will discover his/her God ordained destiny and walk in it whether in ministry, government, education, economics, etc.
- (Isaiah 60:1-3) 500 churches vision 2020: That BWOMI will arise and shine for our light is come and the glory of the Lord is upon us. This light will draw the unbelievers to Bethel throughout the nations and new churches will be established to fulfill the vision.
- (Ephesians 5:21- 6:3) Pray that Bethel will have healthy families based on verses mentioned - submitting or serving one another. Wives submitting to their husbands as unto the Lord, husbands loving their wives and giving themselves for them as Christ did for the Church. Children obeying and honoring their parents. Fathers taking their role to instruct the children.
- Same for single parents taking the lead in their families and children obeying and honoring their parents. For the singles that God will give grace to walk worthily until God brings the spouse. That Bethel Church family will be a place where we serve one another and walk in love towards each other and those who visit us. (Philippians 4:6) That in this atmosphere of love God will supply all our spiritual, emotional, and physical needs
- (Exodus 33:13-15) That we shall long for God's presence in our lives as Moses did, and pursue it by spending time in the Word and in prayer - individually and corporately. And we shall pray for his presence to be manifested in our midst every time we gather.
- (Jeremiah 17:7-8) Pray for the continuous manifestation of God's financial provision for our families and our church. That regardless of the circumstances surrounding us, we will prosper and continue to prosper.
- (Exodus 36: 3-5) Pray that more of us will positively respond to the call to Invest Beyond and bring more than enough for the building of the new sanctuary.