Position: Receptionist & Scheduling Manager
Attend to visitors and deal with inquiries on the phone and face to face. Supply information regarding the church to the general public, church members, and internal customers.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Answers telephone, screens and directs calls.
- Hours are 8:30 AM-5:30PM T-F with 1hr lunch.
- Schedules and manages the church events calendar with members, staff and Washington Christian Academy.
- Provides information about the church to callers/visitors.
- Cheerfully greets and direct persons entering the church property with sign in and badges.
- Deals with queries from the public and customers.
- Ensures knowledge of staff movements in and out of organization.
- Monitors visitor access and maintain security awareness.
- Provide general administrative and clerical support to the Director of Events as needed.
- Receives and sorts the church’s mail and deliveries.
- Assists in the coordination of meetings.
- Tidies and maintains the reception area.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma needed, BA preferred.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures.
- Knowledge of computers and relevant software application.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Excellent Keyboarding skills.
- Ability to work a switchboard.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Professional personal presentation at all times.
- High level of customer service orientation.
- Excellent attention to detail and excellent organizing and planning.
- High stress tolerance.
• A fast paced, Spirit filled, Christian atmosphere.
• Mandatory attendance to weekly staff meetings and weekly staff devotion.
Hourly pay commensurate with experience.
Executive Pastor of Administration
To apply, send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (301) 588-8099.