As believers we must gain knowledge and understanding of our ability to serve beyond natural capabilities. This workshop is designed to introduce you to the supernatural ministry of Helps.
At the conclusion of this teaching/worship you will understand:
- Purpose of helps in the church
- Function, goal and role of helps
- God’s vision for the church
- How to find your spot in the church
- Principles for serving faithfully
- Your spiritual gift
- The difference between commitment and faithfulness
Servant-Leadership is a leadership concept expressed through servanthood; serving first and leading second. This workshop will introduce the importance of leading while empowering the lives of those who follow.
At the end of this teaching you will understand:
- Purpose, function, goal and role of servant leadership
- Principles, disciplines, and characteristics of the servant-leader
- Responsibilities of servant-leadership
Media & Technology
Pastors and church leaders, should understand the important role that media and technology plays in the church's mission and vision.
At the end of this teaching/workshop you will understand:
- The importance of having an Audio Visual ministry
- The cost of having an maintaining an Audio Visual Ministry
- How this ministry can enlarge the vision
- How this ministry can cause church growth
- How this ministry can encourage evangelism
As Ministry Workers, it is important to know how to plan for events that would enlarge the vision. Failing to plan is planning to fail.
At the end of this teaching/workshop, you will understand:
- The seven keys to plan and successfully implement a event
- Where to find resources needed for the 7 keys to planning and implementing an event
- Have tools needed to overcome obstacles in event planning
- What a successful event executive entails
- How to evaluate success and receive feedback from participants of an event.
Armor bearers and Ushers
As armor bearers we must gain knowledge and understanding of the value God places on serving Pastors. This workshop is designed to bring understanding of what it means to “Have the heart beat of the Pastor”.
At the end teaching of this teaching/workshop you will understand:
- Purpose of an armor bearer and ushers
- Function, goal and role of an armor bearer and ushers
- Principles and disciplines of an armor bearer and ushers
- “The assignment”
- How to protect the anointing and maintain order in the service