Prayer Topics for BWOMI International Day of Prayer 2018
- Thank God that in this year of “Dominion” we are reigning in life. Pray that ministers of God will become established in the truths of the abundance of God’s grace and His righteousness and teach the people to also become grounded in these truths. Pray that as members of Bethel become more righteousness-conscious, they will reign in life and prosper in everything they do. Romans 5:17
- Pray for the Presiding Prelate Bishop Darlingston Johnson and Pastor Chrys, that God will give them wisdom, strength, increased anointing to do the work that He has called them to do.
- Pray for the Assistant Presiding Prelate, the General Secretary, all Diocesan Bishops, all National Overseers and Representatives, Local Pastors and Ministers that God will give them wisdom, strength, increased anointing to do the work that He has called them to do.
- Pray that we will have strong families in Bethel- stand against spirits of strife and division in the homes of both members and leaders. Pray that Bethelites will fight for their marriages and families. Pray that each couple will do all they can do to withstand divorce by walking in love and unity. Ephesians 5:22-25; Matthew 5:32, 19:8-9; Ephesians 4:1-3, 31-32
- Pray for the spirit of unity within Bethel. Come against all strife, division and confusion. Psalm 133
- Pray that doors of opportunities continue to be opened in the nations for the proclamation of the Gospel and the planting of vibrant, healthy, growing churches. 2 Corinthians 2:12; Colossians 4:3. Pray for a “man of peace” in every nation and people who will be the key to opening the nation to the gospel through BWOMI.
- Pray that God will continue to raise up more laborers throughout Bethel for the harvest. Pray for the raising up of all of the five-fold ministry gifts within Bethel and that all of the five-fold ministry gifts be recognized and given room to operate within BWOMI.
- Pray that each Bethel church will focus primarily on evangelism and discipleship Acts 6:7, 16:5. Pray for both spiritual and numerical growth in all Bethel churches. Pray that pastors and leaders will seek the Lord for the strategies that will promote growth within their churches.
- Praise God for increased manifestations of the gifts of the Spirit in our midst. Pray that both the ministers and members of Bethel churches will hunger for more of the move of the Holy Spirit. Pray that we will allow the Holy Spirit to be Lord in the Church and not the agenda and programs of men. 1 Corinthians 12: 7-11, 31; 2 Corinthians 3:17
- Pray for the financial resources for the International Office of BWOMI, each National Office and local church. Pray that God will prosper His people and give them a willing heart to bless His work. 2 Cor. 9:8
- Thank God for the media platform for the proclamation of the Gospel of the Presiding Bishop. Pray for financial provision for the expansion of the reach of BWOMI through media. Col 4:3
- Take authority over every satanic hindrance to God's work through BWOMI. Bind the forces of darkness and render their plots against BWOMI leaders, churches and ministries null and void. Pray for divine protection, provision and comfort for the entire Leadership of BWOMI. Pray that God will preserve members and leaders alike against all forms of accidents, sickness and disease and satisfy each one with long life. Psalm 91 Thank God that the Blood of Jesus makes all of these benefits possible. Ephesians 1:15-19, 3:14-19; 2 Thessalonians 3:1-3
- Thank God for answered prayers.
*** Please find below specific prayer requests from the different dioceses. Please encourage the local churches to include prayer for these needs in the regular corporate times of prayer. United prayer is powerful.
Specific Prayer Requests from the Dioceses
- Diocese 3 request prayer for stability and peace in the four nations in our diocese: Senegal, Mali, Gambia and Ivory Coast and that the strongholds of Islam and marabout be broken over the nations.
- Diocese 4 request prayer for the socio-political situation in the Cameroon, for the revitalization of the church in Chad, for the official registration of the church in Tanzania and strengthening of all the churches.
- Diocese 1 request prayer for the successful establishment of a biblical and professional training university.
- Pray for financial provision for all churches in all dioceses that are believing God for money to buy land, construct or complete buildings.